Sunday, March 2, 2008

"MY HEART SAYS......."

I thought i could be fine
when i left you behind
jus as da wind blowing through da leaves in a sunny morning...

Thought ill never miss you again
thought i could be fine
jus like having a plain glass of water....

Thought ill never remember you again
thought its so easy to forget you
jus like a scratch on my hand....

BUT.....

I was so wrong....i couldn't be fine any more widout u..
I realised...
I can never stop missing U
I can never stop loving U
I can never forget U
Cried out a river for u,tried so hard to forget U..

Rolled my tears all da way in my room
till da pictures of ur smile vanished from my eyes
hoping dat da pictures captured by my eyes will fade away.....
I was stabbing my head on da wall whole day
to forget da pain of being apart from U....

FINALLY......

It was no more remained as a scratch on my hand
It just remained as a scratch on my heart..............

3 comments:

I am Who I am said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I am Who I am said...

......... What to say ........

That was .......

Good one :)

I am Who I am said...

Scratch .... Sweetest Pain.