The risingsun wishes me with the morning glory,
Fragrence of the flowers fills my veins with the new joy,
Wind touches me blissfully,
Little child's smiles makes me feel happy,
Rain wipes out all the tears out of me,World was looking like a heaven........
But i realised......i realised......
Now i lost every thing,after you left this world my friend,
Sun set indicates with my alone shadow that i'm alone,
wind acompanies with my silence,
little childs smiles and giggles fail to make a curved line on my face,
Rain is falling like a silent tear out of the clouds,
world is looking very annoying.....
I realised.......i realised..........
It din't took me days or years,
it was my alone smile made me realised that you left this world,
I was crying alone,
that hands are no more there to comfort me,
i realised you are no more,
You left this beautiful world to me,
but this world doesn't mean a thing to me...without you,
A wish in a corner,
that my friend can get back to this world someday,get back to me again,
But i realised ,you slipped away......
can't be back ......
I realised................
Fragrence of the flowers fills my veins with the new joy,
Wind touches me blissfully,
Little child's smiles makes me feel happy,
Rain wipes out all the tears out of me,World was looking like a heaven........
But i realised......i realised......
Now i lost every thing,after you left this world my friend,
Sun set indicates with my alone shadow that i'm alone,
wind acompanies with my silence,
little childs smiles and giggles fail to make a curved line on my face,
Rain is falling like a silent tear out of the clouds,
world is looking very annoying.....
I realised.......i realised..........
It din't took me days or years,
it was my alone smile made me realised that you left this world,
I was crying alone,
that hands are no more there to comfort me,
i realised you are no more,
You left this beautiful world to me,
but this world doesn't mean a thing to me...without you,
A wish in a corner,
that my friend can get back to this world someday,get back to me again,
But i realised ,you slipped away......
can't be back ......
I realised................
1 comment:
"SENSATIONAL", absolute beauty.
Post a Comment